Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven

I bet its true

Good Flash. Knowing steve, thats probably what his heaven is accualy like!

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Two Thumbs Up

Hey, nice job! This flash was great! It had good graphics, intense action, and a good storyline. I think it was nice that you reviewed what happened a long time ago, when Sgt. Baxter killed Joe. I cant wait until your next flash!

Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

F-U-N-N-Y-!

I Really enjoyed watching this flash. It was a good mix of humor and mystery. I can't wait until the next one. Keep it up!

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

This FLash Almost made me cry

You, my friend, are a good person. I'm glad you made this for your friend. It was touching. I, too, hope she found what she was looking for.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

I like I like.....

This Flash did well on almost every field. It was funny at times, had great graphics and sound, and the violence wasnt crazy, but it was good. At times i did think it was a little perverted, which i didnt like, but the rest was fine. I liked this flash a lot.

Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER

This Flash Is So AWESOME!!!!

I just could not stop laughing!!! This Flash just kept getting better and better!!! I liked the part when the snake kept telling an old guy that one of the passangers was a snake, and the old guy believed him!! LOL LOL LOL!!! Keep up the good work!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!