View Profile BIOHAZARD

4 w/ Responses

Niceeeee

What can I say? That was excellent. Very funny

Very funny

The graphics were not too special, the sound was OK, but the best part about this flash is its humor. It was laugh out loud funny. Nice Work

WilliWowza responds:

The humour to me is the most important part, and I'm glad that others felt that way too.

Good Job

I liked it. It was good, but a little strange. Why was he afraid of the black gas? Anyway nice job. The graphics were the best ive seen in a flash. ROCK ON!

Wicked AWESOME!!!!!!

That just blew me away!! I couldnt believe that was humanly possible to make a flash that good. ROCK ON!!

whoa

way too hardcore violence. No one cares about your life, ok

zonic123 responds:

lol dude this is nufin to do with me, this didnt happen to me

good

truely, i didnt expect this to be very good, but after watching it, there was no doubt in my mind that i should give this a 5/5. nice job

I bet its true

Good Flash. Knowing steve, thats probably what his heaven is accualy like!

Two Thumbs Up

Hey, nice job! This flash was great! It had good graphics, intense action, and a good storyline. I think it was nice that you reviewed what happened a long time ago, when Sgt. Baxter killed Joe. I cant wait until your next flash!

F-U-N-N-Y-!

I Really enjoyed watching this flash. It was a good mix of humor and mystery. I can't wait until the next one. Keep it up!

This Flash Is So AWESOME!!!!

I just could not stop laughing!!! This Flash just kept getting better and better!!! I liked the part when the snake kept telling an old guy that one of the passangers was a snake, and the old guy believed him!! LOL LOL LOL!!! Keep up the good work!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Keep workin', tiger, and some day your profile will be as good as mine. DANG! Im banned from the BBS for a month!

34, Male