Salad Fingers Episode. 8 Salad Fingers Episode. 8

Creepy

NIce Job on this one. Weirder than ever

By The Way i like the new program you're using.

Blamformers! Blamformers!

Very Funny!

I really enjoyed watching this movie. it was very funny at most times and was long enough to keep me entertained for quite a while. Nice job.

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

creepy but awesome!

salad fingers is my best friend! Dude, he's so cool. i have no idea how you thought of it, but nice job.

favorite quote: "The feeling of rusty spoons against my salad fingers is almost orgasmic"

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Better than the original!

I love this movie! So much violence, so much humor! Its Great!! This is even better than the first. Please make another!

KFK's Adventures #10 KFK's Adventures #10

KFK rocks!

ive seen every episode of KFK, and i have to say, this is one of the best ones you have made. funny, well made, and everything. Great work.

It's Clockday already? It's Clockday already?

Random...

...but still very good. It was funny and well put together. Nice Job

Come Get a Taste. Come Get a Taste.

Anchorman rocks...

...but this kinda sucked. Too short, and graphics could have been better for such a short movie.

Chimera Chimera

Alright

there are so many stick fighting movies im starting to get bored with them. The movie was pretty good overall, but the screen was kinda small and i didnt really enjoy the music. Keep workin on it.

I'm the Scatman I'm the Scatman

Good

music video movies aren't always good, but this one is pretty nice. I liked that the graphics were very smooth and all. Good job

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 2 Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 2

Better than the first

I really liked the first one, but this one is even BETTER! Nice